Delta, Denver, San Antonio: A Family Divided
Thank goodness for grandparents is all I have to say.
On Wednesday after Mason recovered from his MRI under sedation, Deb took the three boys to meet their cousins at the Red Barn in Santaquin for a hay ride and to pick out a pumpkin. They had a great time. She came up with a new rule this year which I think was genius given the number of kids. . .you can only pick out a pumpkin you can carry! So much better than the moms carrying huge pumpkins for the kids.

After the pumpkin patch, Deb took the boys to Delta because Marshall was in San Antonio on business and I was leaving the next morning for Denver for a conference.
Sometime over the weekend poor Mason and Max contracted a stomach flu and had a pretty rough time. Grandma, of course, took it all in stride. The kids were a lot better by the time I saw them Sunday morning (Marshall spent Saturday with them in Delta until they were recovered enough to travel).
Seriously, what would we do without grandma Delta?
On Wednesday after Mason recovered from his MRI under sedation, Deb took the three boys to meet their cousins at the Red Barn in Santaquin for a hay ride and to pick out a pumpkin. They had a great time. She came up with a new rule this year which I think was genius given the number of kids. . .you can only pick out a pumpkin you can carry! So much better than the moms carrying huge pumpkins for the kids.

After the pumpkin patch, Deb took the boys to Delta because Marshall was in San Antonio on business and I was leaving the next morning for Denver for a conference.Sometime over the weekend poor Mason and Max contracted a stomach flu and had a pretty rough time. Grandma, of course, took it all in stride. The kids were a lot better by the time I saw them Sunday morning (Marshall spent Saturday with them in Delta until they were recovered enough to travel).
Seriously, what would we do without grandma Delta?
Comments