Halloween Party #1
Here are pictures from Halloween Party #1 (of 6). Yes, Halloween is busier than Christmas!
After much discussion, all three boys decided to be pirates. Mason was pretty set, but Myles changes his mind between pirate, captain hook, tinkerbell, and a tiger. Max doesn't really have a choice, but Mason begged and pleaded for me to dress Max up like a parrot and let him ride on Mason's shoulder but I had to talk him out of that.
Mason and I made a fishing pond and Mason had a blast being in charge of it.
Myles enjoyed decorating cookies. Okay, maybe he just enjoyed eating the icing.
After much discussion, all three boys decided to be pirates. Mason was pretty set, but Myles changes his mind between pirate, captain hook, tinkerbell, and a tiger. Max doesn't really have a choice, but Mason begged and pleaded for me to dress Max up like a parrot and let him ride on Mason's shoulder but I had to talk him out of that.
Mason and I made a fishing pond and Mason had a blast being in charge of it.
Myles enjoyed decorating cookies. Okay, maybe he just enjoyed eating the icing.

Comments