Just a few more stories to remember. . .
* yesterday Marshall and Myles were sick and Mason had a cough, so we decided to take a sick day from church. When I told Mason we weren't going he said "but mom, church is very important." Later he said "mom, if we don't go to church, will our home teachers still come?"
* Saturday morning at 3 AM when I was carrying Myles into the ER for his ear infection he was really worried about seeing the doctor. Then he perked up and said "oh I know, this is the kind of doctor that just talks to people to make them feel better!" That is what we tell him about the kind of doctor I am (the kind that just talks to people to make them feel better and doesn't give them shots).
* yesterday Myles and Mason were pretending to sword fight and Myles all of a sudden said "I will beat you, because Heavenly Father is on my side!" This comes from FHE last week when we taught them about David and Goliath and said that even though David was smaller, he had Heavenly Father on his side. Incidentally, they also want a sling shot for Christmas. . .
* Myles has a little problem with running around in circles for a long time when he needs to go to the bathroom. He waits until the very last minute then strips down wherever he is and runs in. We were trying to convince him to just go potty and Mason whispered to me "I'm going to tell him a little lie and tell him that Santa told me he needs to go potty. But I'm going to whisper it in his ear so Santa doesn't hear me lie and put me on the naughty list."
* Saturday morning at 3 AM when I was carrying Myles into the ER for his ear infection he was really worried about seeing the doctor. Then he perked up and said "oh I know, this is the kind of doctor that just talks to people to make them feel better!" That is what we tell him about the kind of doctor I am (the kind that just talks to people to make them feel better and doesn't give them shots).
* yesterday Myles and Mason were pretending to sword fight and Myles all of a sudden said "I will beat you, because Heavenly Father is on my side!" This comes from FHE last week when we taught them about David and Goliath and said that even though David was smaller, he had Heavenly Father on his side. Incidentally, they also want a sling shot for Christmas. . .
* Myles has a little problem with running around in circles for a long time when he needs to go to the bathroom. He waits until the very last minute then strips down wherever he is and runs in. We were trying to convince him to just go potty and Mason whispered to me "I'm going to tell him a little lie and tell him that Santa told me he needs to go potty. But I'm going to whisper it in his ear so Santa doesn't hear me lie and put me on the naughty list."
Comments