Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

I woke up to three very excited boys and a big pinch! I can't believe how even the smallest holidays are such fun with these little boys.

Myles made this mask at preschool.


Green pancakes for breakfast.
Max refused to touch them and so I made him a normal one and he gobbled it up.


We had cousin William and Aunt Nicole over for a green dinner.
The boys just adore their cousin William.


Green pasta, green alfredo sauce, green salad, and broccoli and cauliflower.
I didn't dare make the breadsticks green.

After dinner we went to the scout's pinewood derby. Mason and Myles loved it and loved cheering for their friend Cyler.


Myles watching the race.
Mason and his friend Merann were enthralled.








Comments

Blair said…
What a fun day ! Thanks for posting.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions