Myles' 4 Year Check-Up

On Thursday Myles had his 4-Year check up with our favorite Dr. Lauret. He weighed in at 31.08 lbs (10.46th percentile), was 40 inches tall (44.12nd percentile), and his BMI was 13.66 which was the 1.71st percentile. The doctor has seen all three kids for 5 years and now knows not to worry about their low weight. He didn't bother doing the blood count because even though he thought Myles looked pale, he remembered that all our kids are like this and it turns out fine. We talked about Myles' asthma and got a plan established for keeping it under control. It is the very worst when he gets excited and the night after his birthday he had the worst attack he has had.

Developmentally, Myles was right at or ahead of target and is doing great. I had told him he didn't have to get any shots but they had just come out with a new vaccine that the doctor wanted him to have so he ended up having one poke but was very brave about it. I love that kid.

Comments

Melissa said…
Happy Birthday Myles! I remember him as a baby - time goes by quickly. I'm sorry to hear about asthma, my boys get pretty bad seasonal allergies. Take Care!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM