Myles' Birthday #3
Today we had my sister Jessica, Daniel, and Logan over for Easter dinner (and of course another party for Myles). We had a yummy ham dinner with TONS of leftovers. After dinner Mason and Myles wanted to hide some eggs for the babies to find and the kids had a lot of fun.
We tried to get a few good shots of the kids but they don't hold still for very long! Max thought it was pretty funny that everyone was looking at them.
Happy boy cousins!

And my sister's beautiful family.
Oh, and anyone who knows me well knows that I'm not a very creative cook. I make the basics alright, but I'm not very creative, so I don't often share recipes on here. But I have a really easy one that is great with that leftover ham and rolls from Easter. Put a dab of butter and mustard in the rolls, add a slice of cheese and a slice of ham and wrap in tin foil. Freeze or refridgerate and when you are ready to eat them throw them in the oven for a little while and then you have a really yummy ham and cheese melt sandwich. See: easy convienent, and yummy!

We tried to get a few good shots of the kids but they don't hold still for very long! Max thought it was pretty funny that everyone was looking at them.
And my sister's beautiful family.
Oh, and anyone who knows me well knows that I'm not a very creative cook. I make the basics alright, but I'm not very creative, so I don't often share recipes on here. But I have a really easy one that is great with that leftover ham and rolls from Easter. Put a dab of butter and mustard in the rolls, add a slice of cheese and a slice of ham and wrap in tin foil. Freeze or refridgerate and when you are ready to eat them throw them in the oven for a little while and then you have a really yummy ham and cheese melt sandwich. See: easy convienent, and yummy!
Comments