Hiking







I spent the afternoon at a conference in SLC and when I heard that Marshall took all three boys hiking this afternoon I was prepared for stories about them whining, complaining, refusing to walk, etc. But it seems they've grown up a lot since last year! When they got to the trail head the stroller tire was flat and so they all ended up walking. Marshall ended up carrying Max most of the way (he is still 1 after all), but the other boys just kept going and going and going. Marshall says they went well over 3 miles with no complaining. They called me when they got home and each bragged about how well they hiked and how they didn't even get tired. Even Max had to tell me "I hike mama!" I see some fun hiking trips ahead.


At one point Mason and Myles were bushwhacking up the side of a mountain beside the trail and all of a sudden Myles started screaming that he had to go potty, so Marshall told him to just pull down his pants and go. Well, you can't get anything past Max! He started screaming "potty, potty!" and wouldn't stop screaming until Marshall pulled down his pants, took off his diaper, and let him pee outside too. Little stinker! Yes, I know the grandparents reading this are taking it as proof that he is ready to potty-train, but NO WAY!

Comments

Jessica said…
I was going to try potty training Aaron same time as Miriam (started first of May) but it was too hard to give attention needed and I wasn't sure her really was ready. I intend to try again by his birthday.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM