Thanksgiving Point Farm
This was a trip I really wish I would have gotten more pictures of. About a month ago Mason went on a field trip with his kindergarten trip to the farm at Thanksgiving Point and had a great time. Ever since then he has been talking about it a lot and really wanted to take his brothers there to show them around. So Tuesday morning we headed up and had a great time. Max was so so so cute with the baby animals. He would crouch down to their eye level and talk to them in a high pitched voice and blow kisses at them. And then when it was time for a pony ride he was so scared until the horse started moving and then he laughed hysterically the whole time. He just couldn't believe he was riding a pony!
In true Myles style when I gave them corn to feed the animals, Mason wanted to feed the pretty ducks, Max wanted to feed the baby chicks, and Myles wanted to feed the "big mean ugly turkey." He loves a villian.
Mason loved being a tour guide and took it all very seriously. At one point he said "now I bet you are wondering how baby chicks breathe in their eggs. Well, let me tell you. In the eggs there are little holes that allow the chicks to breathe. Now, if you will follow me to our next stop. . ."

In true Myles style when I gave them corn to feed the animals, Mason wanted to feed the pretty ducks, Max wanted to feed the baby chicks, and Myles wanted to feed the "big mean ugly turkey." He loves a villian.
Mason loved being a tour guide and took it all very seriously. At one point he said "now I bet you are wondering how baby chicks breathe in their eggs. Well, let me tell you. In the eggs there are little holes that allow the chicks to breathe. Now, if you will follow me to our next stop. . ."
Comments