We Did It!
Last fall we bought season passes to Seven Peaks and I wondered how much we would use them. I've been worried about if I would be able to take all three kids by myself and if they would still have a good time if they couldn't go on the slides, get tubes, etc. (all requiring one adult per kid). But today we spontaneously decided to try it. I took all three kids in their swimsuits with built-it life jackets and we had a great (and safe) time! We spent most of the time in the lazy river and wave pool, stayed about an hour, and everyone had fun. Mason likes swimming on his own, but I had to hold onto both Max and Myles the whole time. I'm hoping that by the end of the summer Myles will feel better about letting go of me. I think it will be a great summer!

Comments