Mary Poppins

A few weeks ago I came across a deal for tickets Mary Poppins in Salt Lake for half off ($40 instead of $80-150). I loved seeing it in New York and really wanted Mason to see it, but I went a little crazy and bought 5 tickets thinking that some of my neices and mother in law would love it . When I told Deb (Grandma Delta) about it she was excited and we headed up last weekend. The kids absolutely loved it and it was truly amazing. Mason has been singing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" all week!

Megan, Liz, and Mason



Mason making a funny face.


He is always such a little ham!



We had a great rest of the Labor Day weekend. Saturday we practiced riding bikes, watching the BYU game (go cougars!), and played outside. Sunday night we had a cousins sleepover with Liz, Megan, and William. It is so great how much fun these kids have together. Monday Marshall took the older boys to the Payson parade while I shopped with my sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions