Aquarium

Today the kids didn't have school and so we took the opportunity to meet Jessica and Logan at the Aquarium in Sandy. I thought Mason was going to burst with joy when he saw the penguins. We had a fantastic time. I really miss the days before the kids were in school and we had all day to do whatever we wanted. It is so hard to schedule all the fun things around school!

Mason insisted on bringing his toy penguin and it was actually quite funny. He would hold it up to the glass and the penguins would try to bite it. Here he is comparing his penguin to the size of real baby penguins.


My three goofy penguins.



Goofball

Baby Penguin


Max and his best friend (and cousin) Logan.


Comments

Mrs.Goates said…
Cute pictures! I didn't even know they had an aquarium in Sandy.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM