Easter Sunday

Saturday we had Marshall's brother's families over for a few little activities and dinner. Max was totally into it, and the bigger kids were great and kept hiding their eggs because they loved helping the little kids find them.

Myles was much more into the hunt when he realized that there was candy in the eggs.

Dinner with the Jones family.

I wasn't planning on having the kids decorate eggs since we had already done it, but I was surprised when the older cousins really wanted to and were sad I wasn't planning on it. So I quickly boiled some eggs and they had a good time.
Mason was so excited for the Easter Bunny that I found him asleep on his chair in his doorway when I went to bed. He was hoping to get a peak!

Max was so cute. When Mason went in to wake him up at 630 AM he said "no! I'm tired. I need to sleep more!" and rolled over and went back to sleep. He said the same thing when I tried to get him. So we let him sleep and about 30 minutes later we heard him shouting from his crib "I ready for Easter Bunny now!" When he came down he was absolutely thrilled with his bunny pez dispenser and chocolate. All morning everytime I looked at him he had his mouth full of chocolate.

Myles is the biggest candy lover in the universe. He was so thrilled about his cotton candy and peeps. I don't know how their primary teachers handled it. The YW were teaching so the adults could go to RS and after his class, the YW teaching Myles' class just let them go. When he wasn't in his classroom Marshall and I looked everywhere in the building and started to freak out. Marshall ran home and sure enough, when Myles couldn't find us at church (we weren't out of classes yet), he just walked home on his own. It would be a lot more scary if we didn't live 2 doors from the church, but still it was kind of scary! 
Sunday after church we had my sister Jessica's family over for Easter dinner and it was a lot more "low key." The only picture we took was when we were setting the table! That morning I had asked Myles why we celebrate Easter and he said "so that the Easter Bunny comes" and so after dinner we had a little lesson on Easter where they found 12 eggs with little objects and scriptures about the days leading up to the ressurection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM