Mason's Latest

Mason is freaking hilarious. I wanted to write down a few funny things about him lately.

Last night I was trying to convince Mason to put his money in the bank instead of keeping it in his money jar, but he was worried about bank robbers. He asked if my money had ever been stolen and I told him about the time I got an email from the bank asking me to confirm my account information, which I did, and it turned out to be "bad guys" who stole all my money. He started laughing hysterically and said "I can't believe you fell for that! They taught us about that in kindergarten!" Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can't believe I fell for that either.

Mason was invited to a birthday party for one of his friends in his class and the ward. I told him I was going shopping for the present and asked what I should get, and he said "definitely nothing girly like Barbies or make-up or something. She's not like a girly-girl. She's more like a tough girl." I asked which he liked better, girly-girls or tough girls and he said "definitely tough girls. They are way more fun and don't get mad at me as much." The poor kid is still suffering from his best little girl friend being mad at him for the last 3 weeks because he nodded when other kids accused her of farting. Oh to be 7 again.

Mason's first grade class is learning some kind of dance where they wave ribbons around. Mason is so frustrated because the teachers keep accusing him of goofing off but he insists that he is trying to make his body do what they say, it just won't listen. He just has no co-ordination and keeps getting in trouble for it!

Mason's three female cousins (Liz, Megan, Katie) are getting a new baby brother after a long wait. When I told Myles it was a boy he said "oh man are they going to be sorry. I'd better warn them about how terrible little brothers are." The funny thing is he and Myles are absolutely best friends. I've learned that the best punishment for anything they do is not no tv, no DS, or a time-out. It is not letting them play together for 20 minutes. They hate it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions