Myles' Preschool Graduation
It was a big day for Myles today! He finally graduated from preschool and is so ready to be a kindergarten boy. His little graduation ceremony was cute and after we took him to his favorite place for lunch--the BYU Creamery for a grilled cheese sandwich and green ice cream (mint chocolate chip). While at lunch he decided he should have a "rock star wars" cake tonight to celebrate with his brothers as well. Because he "is a rock star and loves star wars." Star sprinkles is all I could manage on such short notice but he was thrilled. Myles has done great in preschool and mastered everything except tying his shoes, which he has absolutely no incentive to work on since none of the boys own tie-up shoes yet. We'll work on it this summer!
![]() |
| Myles' "rock star wars" cake. I loved making this day special for my special guy. |
![]() |
| They did a cute little program to show off what they learned this year. I remember Mason's graduation he was happily oblivious to everything going on, but not Myles! He was right with every move. |
![]() |
| Mason and his beloved Miss Julie. |
![]() |
| This is the one picture I got when she was talking about him when he wasn't picking his nose. Grrrr. |




Comments