Disney World
Marshall had some free flights we needed to use, so we decided to go to Disney World for a few days without the kids. We wanted to go somewhere warm but with something to do so it ended up being a great vacation. At first I was having a hard time because I was feeling so guilty for not bringing the kids, but after seeing families with small kids struggle and walking our feet off, I realized that Disneyland is a much better choice for our family and so I could just enjoy the fun time. Here are some quick pictures.
Once again we benefitted from Marshall's parents' generosity. They took the kids to Delta for the week and they had a fantastic time.
![]() |
| Marshall posing with the Lego Hulk |
![]() |
| At Hollywood Studios they asked for volunteers and when no one else volunteered I said I would. They introduced me. . . |
![]() |
| Had me sit in a chair. . . |
![]() |
| And then splashed 300 gallons of cold water on me. Fun. |
![]() |
| In China at Epcot. I think Epcot was my favorite park. |
![]() |
| An elephant from the safari through Animal Kingdom |
![]() |
| I think these pics of us on roller coasters are funny. |
![]() |
| Another one. |
![]() |
| Another one. It was great to be able to ride whatever we wanted. |
![]() |
| Marshall in China. We sent this picture to Myles and told him we went to China. He didn't care--he was in Delta. |
![]() |
| Leaving Epcot |
![]() |
| We were there on Valentine's Day and celebrated with ice cream at the Ghiradelli store in Downtown Disney. |
![]() |
| Best chocolate ice cream and fudge I've ever had. |













Comments