Edgemont Extravaganza
Every year the kids' school has a big carnival for a fundraiser. This year proved to be quite stressful as I overcommitted helping, found out at the last minute Marshall couldn't be there, and ended up with two extra kids tagging along. My mother-in-law was able to come help, but the frustration just got worse when my van stopped working while I was delivering 120 2-liter bottles of soda. Other than a lot of work and exhaustion, in hindsight it was fun for the kids.
![]() |
| Max was so excited to ride our neighbor Jackson's horse. He waited in line forever and when he got on said "yee-haw!" |
![]() |
| Max really wanted to ride a little pony, but Jackson convinced him he was a big boy and could ride the big horse. He was so proud of himself. When he got off he said "I'm a cowboy!" |
![]() |
| Myles confidently rode the horse and said "it wasn't scary at all!" |
There are no pictures of Mason because he was off with his older cousin and friend playing games. They had a great time.




Comments