Mother's Day Weekend

Last weekend I went to a really great conference on Women & Psychotherapy put on by Harvard Medical School in Boston. My friend Holly from Maine drove down with her kids to come to the conference with me and we had a great time catching up.
Holly and I have been great friends for over 12 years now and when we get together it is like we've never been apart. 

While I was gone Marshall got ambitious and took my three boys and his nephew William on a hike. He says they did great and even carried a kite up there to fly at the top of the mountain. 

Kind of blurry but I love their poses. However, Marshall says that 2 seconds before this was taken Myles was choking both Mason and Max who were screaming. 

I wanted to be sure to be home for Mother's Day so I left Boston at 4 AM (2 AM Utah time) and made it home at noon just as they were getting back from Church. The boys were so excited to see me and shower me with gifts (flowers, homemade cards, bath salts, new silverware,  homemade gifts) and then all Myles wanted to do was cuddle up together to take a picture of "the whole family" with his DS. We got one with my phone too. 

That night we went up to Squaw Peak for a picnic and sweet little Max kept running off to pick dandelions and bring them to me.  I sure love being a mom to these little guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM