First Day of School 2013


Mason starting 3rd Grade. He was so excited and insisted I take him to school 20 minutes early because he couldn't wait. 

Myles starting 1st Grade at a brand new school to learn Chinese. He is so nervous and at the back-to-school night last night had tears in his eyes. When I walked him into school this morning he squeezed my hand super tight and said "you promise you will pick me up at my classroom as soon as the bell rings?" Yes my sweet boy--this is hard on me too!

Max actually started his new preschool yesterday but insisted he get the same pictures as his brothers. He is going to two preschools this year--one on Tuesdays and Thursdays and one on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I'm hoping this will keep him from being bored while his brothers are at school all day, and then give me a break when the new baby comes. 

This perfectly captures the kid's attitudes today. Mason excited, Myles serious, and Max just plain nuts. 

This was the picture I took for Max's first day yesterday. They celebrated his birthday and he came out grinning with a crown, a balloon, a necklace, three stickers, and a bottle of bubbles. He exclaimed "I love this preschool!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM