Max's Four Year Well-Child Check





Max had his 4-year well-child check up yesterday about a month after he turned 4. The doctor declared him perfectly healthy and happy and I agree. Of course he is still on the small side:

Weight: 30 lb (8%ile)
Height: 40.5 inches (56%ile)
BMI: 13.13 (.23%ile)--thats right--POINT 23

So he is still a tall and skinny boy but he eats like a horse and probably eats more than his brothers. He is such a sweetheart and my "big boy." Lately he has switched from wanting stories on daddy's tablet at night to wanting "rock-a-bye mommy" and he gets wrapped up in his baby blanket, closes his eyes, and insists I sing the same 3 songs to him every night (If the Savior Stood Beside Me, A Child's Prayer, and Tell Me the Stories of Jesus). When I'm done he pretends to be asleep while I carry him to bed and tuck him in. I love these moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM