Thanksgiving

We had a  great low-stress Thanksgiving this year thanks to the generosity of Marshall's parents. Thursday morning we drove down to Delta and stayed the day for a delicious dinner. That evening Marshall, McKay, and I drove back to Provo (I didn't want to stay overnight with a 3 week old) and left the 3 older boys in Delta to play with their cousins for the weekend.

The boys had a wonderful time in Delta. We kept getting texts from their grandma telling all the fun stuff they were doing. They played lots of computer games, had a huge Nerf gun war, played at the playground, saw Santa riding the fire truck (Max even got to talk to Santa), and went to church. Marshall and I had a wonderful time too. I had been concerned about how I was going to get Christmas shopping done while being tethered to a nursing newborn in the middle of winter, but Marshall and I went out Friday afternoon and got it all done with very minimal stress. What a relief! We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and watching movies.

The kids came back Sunday night to Mr. Goody having made an appearance. We are ready for the holidays!
Annie introduced us to Mr. Goody long before "The Elf on the Shelf" became popular and the kids love the tradition. Mr. Goodie also brought a Star Wars Lego Advent calendar for the boys to share.

Just a bonus picture of one of little McKay's first smiles. We sure are loving this boy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM