July 4 2014

We came back from Canada on July 2nd so we would have time to see Kim & Rusty's family visiting from Iowa. They stayed at our house while we were gone and then for a few nights when we got back. I don't have great pictures because I was so busy (feeding 30 or so people) but we had a blast.
This just gives a sense of all the kids. 

Russ and Deb were kind enough to babysit while Kim, Rusty, Marshall, I, William, Megan, Elizabeth, and Mason went to Stadium of Fire. That left Deb and Russ home with our 5 littlest ones and then with Eric and Jessica and their 5 little ones. Great grandparents!

Mason loved hanging out with his big cousins. 

I was shocked to see that my "always-rule-abiding-husband" actually snuck in a can of root-beer!

The performer was Carrie Underwood and I enjoyed the concert. 

So did Mason. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM