It has been a very busy October, but really, what month isn't busy in our family? We've had field-trips, Canadian Thanksgiving, parties, and extra kids. I was going through my phone and found a number of pictures. So here they are, in no particular order.
 |
| Max's kindergarten took a field trip to a pumpkin patch. He was nervous that he would be forgotten on the bus but other than that he was very excited and had a great time. |
 |
| Myles' class took a field trip to the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point. I was able to be a chaperone and it was so great to see Myles interact with his school buddies. Here they are in the "tornado" machine. |
 |
| We went to my work Halloween party and the kids had a fun time. McKay wore the lion costume that Deb made for Mason and each kid has worn their first halloween. Myles was Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Myles was Craggor from Lego Legends of Chima, and Mason was Lavall from Lego Legends of Chima. I don't think anyone knew what they were but they were pretty proud of their costumes. They bought the sword, shields, and capes in Legoland. |
 |
| McKay loved crawling back and forth on the part of the plastic that was covered with plastic. We thought he looked just like a lion pacing back and forth in a cage. |
 |
| We babysat Jessica's kids for 3 days while they went on a vacation and here we are decorating pumpkin cookies. To be honest, it was harder than I thought and I would never wish 7 kids on anyone--especially when they are not spaced out. We had a 9 month old, 11 month old, 2 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old, 7 year old, and 9 year old. The two babies were rough and Marshall and I worked our tails off. But. . .I have to admit that for a few days after they left I really missed Sawyer's cuddles, Henry's smiles, and Logan's crazy energy. And poor Max cried for over an hour after Logan left because he missed his cousin so much. |
 |
| Myles' school has a challenge to read the last 85 or so years of the books that won the Caldecott award. He was really excited about it (and I was really sick of the My Weird School book series we've been reading since May--36 chapter books), and so we hopped on board. I can request the books from the BYU library and they are delivered to my office. We've gone through about 20 of them and both he and I are really enjoying reading them at night. |
 |
| Here is little Henry trying so hard to crawl after his cousin McKay. They would also keep stealing each other's bottles. |
 |
| We were a little nuts and took all 7 kids to the BYU Homecoming Parade. It was actually the most under control we felt the whole time. The kids were entertained, had a ton of candy, and all stayed in one spot. McKay LOVED all the clapping because that is his new favorite trick. |
 |
| Sweet little Henry just stayed in the stroller while his cousins and brother brought him candy. What a life! |
 |
| Here is our crew! Henry is in the stroller behind Myles and Sawyer is in the carseat behind Marshall. And that guy standing behind us happens to be the BYU president's son. |
 |
| We decorated cupcakes one day and the kids wet a little nuts. This was Max's. |
 |
| Mason's turned out pretty cute. |
 |
| Max ate one candy off his cupcake and then was done. |
 |
| We were invited to a wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving at my Aunt Holly's "cabin." I also hosted Canadian Thanksgiving dinner for Marshall's family the day before, but it was NOTHING like this. I prefer this :) |
We've got a busy few months ahead of us--Halloween, McKay's first birthday, American Thanksgiving, and then straight into Christmas!
Comments