Mason's Pokemon Party

With a lot of help from Pinterest, Mason had a very successful Pokemon & Pancakes Birthday Party this morning.  He invited about 10 people, plus his brothers and cousin, and everyone seemed to have a great time. The kids arrived and had pancakes, eggs, bacon, and sausage (Mason's choice), and then we started Pokemon Training (I really have no idea what this is).

Mason was very particular about his cake. He wanted a chocolate layer cake with cookie butter in between the layers, chocolate icing, and a "charmander" whose tail we could light on fire, surrounded by a ring of fire. This is what I came up with and he was thrilled.

Mason has some great friends. 

Opening presents. 


Playing "hot pokemon".

Searching for pokemon balls. 

Pokemon Bingo


Breakfast

I spent over 4 hours painting these 18 ping ping balls to look like "pokeballs" whatever the heck those are. The kids thought they were the coolest thing ever. Who knew?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions