Canada Day!

Canada Day is one of my favorite days of the year and this year did not disappoint!
We had a fantastic Canada Day breakfast of crepes, and it was nice enough to eat out on the porch. 

We decorate the bikes (and bike stroller) for the parade.

Myles and Ari were the "Strawberry twins" with matching red mohawks. They chose to walk through the parade with the noise makers. 

Max came up with his bike decorations all on his own and was "Captain Canada" (like Captain America). He rode his little bike the entire way and I was so proud of him.

A sweet Captain Canada. 

Jessica and I (inadvertently) had matching shirts and then we used Jamberry Wraps for our Canadian Nails. Pretty fun. 

Most of our crew in the bike parade. 


That afternoon Hannah and I took Myles, Max, Logan, and Ari on a hike up to the Prince of Wales hotel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions