Canadian Thanksgiving

We had a fun time celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving today. I planned on bringing dinner to a friend who had a baby today because I found out that Marshall was going to be out of town, so we went ahead and had dinner without Marshall anyway. I invited Hannah and Ari and Jessica's family. The cousins were so excited to see each other. I had to teach today, so I got everything I could ready this morning and then hurried home and, with Hannah's help, managed to get everything else ready. We had turkey, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, salad, and rolls. For dessert I made pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin crumble.
McKay and Sawyer are turning out to be cute little buddies, giving each other lots of hugs. The 8 boys all got along really well and seemed to enjoy the food. 


Poor Daniel was sick and couldn't enjoy dinner, but the rest of us sure did. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions