Rudolph Party

For the last 3 or 4 years we have thrown a kids' Christmas party for the boys and a few of their friends. This year it was Max's turn to plan it, and he decided he wanted a Rudolph party with "Reindeer Games." I allowed each kid to invite a friend and encouraged them to invite someone who usually doesn't get invited over. Mason invited a great kid in his Scout troop who other kids aren't always very nice to. Myles invited Caleb, who used to be in our ward and his best friend, but they haven't been able to play together much lately. Max invited this darling little boy in his Kindergarten class who moved here 4 months ago from Tokyo and doesn't speak much English. Ari also invited a friend, and then we decided that one 2-year-old was enough so McKay didn't invite anyone :)

Each kid got antlers and these Rudolph noses. 

I had all the kids "pose" for a picture.

No one better ever doubt that I wouldn't do crazy things for my kids. For the party I wore plastic inflatable antlers and let the kids to a ring toss onto my head :) The kids all won Rudolph prizes. 

The kids decorated cookies. 

I couldn't believe how much sugar sprinkles kids will use if unrestricted!
We also did some Rudolph crafts but I was busy supervising 9 kids with glue so I didn't get any pictures. We finished up with watching the Rudolph movie while we waited for their parents to come pick them up. It was a lot of fun and a great addition to the Christmas festivities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM