Secret Christmas Preparation

Last weekend my office was beginning to look like a blizzard hit it, and I needed a chance to unpack all the Christmas secrets without kids around. Marshall took the kids to Delta for the weekend and I got to work on unpacking boxes, organizing presents, wrapping presents, and ordering the rest of what we "needed." I also went through all of the kids' rooms and the basement and thew away all the broken toys and toys that were missing parts. Then, without them around, I took a few big boxes of little-used toys to DI (the kids never noticed). I was also struggling with a cold so it was nice to have a bit of a break.



Marshall sent me this picture of McKay kissing the kitten in Delta. I assumed he loved animals and was enjoying the puppy and kitten. When Marshall called that night I found out that McKay was more excited about having things smaller than him to dominate. Turns out he is less-than-gentle with the animals and it will need to be a while before we bring a helpless animal into this house. 

McKay" graduated" from his tumbling class last week. Its been a great experience for both of us. He is loving getting his energy out and I'm meeting new friends and enjoying watching him play. 

This kid needs constant supervision. Last week I was loading the dishwasher when the kids were at school  and when I turned around McKay had rubbed a whole tube of hair gel through his hair. He thought it was hilarious. I didn't. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions