End of school

I always forget how crazy and busy the last few weeks of school are, and this year was no exception. Here are a few highlights.
Myles had his 3rd grade science fair and enjoyed doing an experiment about whether he could guess what was an acid and a base and then testing the substances with litmus paper. He sure is a budding scientist. 

This is Myles and his two best buddies in his grade, Caleb and Hunter. 

Max graduated kindergarten (again) and his class had a cute little ceremony. He has grown and learned so much this year and I am so proud of his progress. He is definitely ready for first grade!

I tried to get some pictures outside of Max on his graduation day but he had a little shadow. 

I sure love this guy. 

Max is incredibly talented at Lego building. Even the sets that are meant for older kids (11-13) he can build with very little help. But that doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate the company of his dad sometimes!

I took the kids to a new place to get haircuts hoping McKay would not have a tantrum like usual. NOPE! He had a tantrum when we put him on the fire engine, screamed the whole time they were cutting his hair (as Marshall help him still) and then had an even bigger tantrum when we took him off the fire engine to go home. You just can't win with this kid. 

Every year I struggle to figure out what to give teachers for end of year gifts. I saw this cute idea on Pinterest and was able to replicate it using permanent cups I found on sale and lemon stuff (the bottom is stuffed with starbursts). I was pretty proud of myself and the teachers enjoyed them. 

Max saying goodbye to Mrs. Robertson. She has taught Mason and Myles kindergarten too and we absolutely love her. I hope she is still around when McKay starts kindergarten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM