Family Fun for Max's Birthday

We came back from Canada for Max's birthday and to see Kim and Rusty's family who were visiting Utah for a week. They stayed at our house for the first few days and it was so fun to have all the Jones cousins together again!
Feeding 25-30 multiple meals for multiple days took a toll, but it was fun and I had good help. 

We had a Lego Birthday Party for Max and here are the cousins working on Lego Bingo. 

Max wanted an orange lego birthday cake. I didn't have much time in between getting home from Waterton and the party and so I just had Costco frost a cake in orange and decorated it with new lego figures. 

Max was pretty happy with the party. 

I love all these kids and am so lucky my kids have such great cousins to grow up with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM