September 2016

School started with a bang and we have been pretty busy. Here are a few things we did in September.
I watched the 1st Presidential Debate with the kids. Mason and Myles have strong opinions that tend to reflect mine--surprise surprise! Poor Myles' friend in his carpool are pro-Trump though, so I think that puts Myles in a hard position. I keep telling him that 9 year old don't need to worry about politics. 

Jessica finally had her baby and I was excited to meet him just a few minutes after his birth. The next week I brought the kids up to meet their new baby cousin Everett John. They all loved holding the baby. 

McKay specially loved holding his baby cousin and keeps calling him "Everest" because that is the name of one of the characters on a cartoon he watches called Paw Patrol. For a few weeks after Everett was born McKay would want to watch videos and see pictures of him over and over again. 

I loved Max's reaction to holding his baby cousin. Pure awe. 

Mason demonstrated the he is a pro at holding babies. 

I felt domestic and made an apple pie and canned 24 jars of jam from our tree. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM