Cancun


After a really busy few weeks, Marshall and I rewarded ourselves with an Anniversary trip (13 years!) to Cancun.  We planned it a few months ago when we found an amazing deal for an all-inclusive resort and cashed in some of Marshall's many Southwest air-miles. The kids were thrilled to spend the week in Delta with their Grandparents and Cousin. We had a great time, but I'm pretty sure they would say they had a better time riding back-hoes, shooting guns, and playing video games with all their cousins.
Ahhh. After being in cold, cold Canada for my grandpa's funeral, the sand, sun, and beach felt AMAZING!

Marshall went scuba-diving two days, we went to see some Myan ruins another day (Telum and Coba), and then another day we went to Xel-Ha which is like a snorkeling waterpark. It was beautiful.

I think it is really great that after 13 years, 4 kids, 3 houses, and countless other milestones, Marshall and I still really like each other. It is so nice to get away and realize that we are more than good co-parents and partners, but that we actually really love each other too :) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM