Max

I just had to post these pictures of Max (7). He is growing into quite an independent and happy boy.
One sunday morning he insisted on wearing a white shirt and tie. He came downstairs and asked "do I look like a missionary or a guy on top of a cake?"


Max is really into art and was working hard to earn an art set for what seemed like months. It was a reward for learning to swallow a pill 5 times in a row. After weeks and weeks he finally did it. He hasn't swallowed a pill since. Grrr. 


One morning I heard noise in the kitchen at about 5:30 AM and I came downstairs to this scene. Max had come downstairs, decided he wanted waffles and whipped cream for breakfast, and helped himself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM