McKay's Third Birthday

What can I even say about McKay. He is the funniest, cutest, cuddliest little guy in the universe. He is adored by his parents and especially by his brothers, and really by anyone he meets.
He has been asking about his birthday pretty much since Mason's birthday last February, daily saying "is it my birthday yet?" Well, finally the big day came and we celebrated big time!
When I asked what kind of cake he wanted he just said "a big cake." Costco to the rescue. It was just our family and Hannah and Ari, so the cake fed us for the rest of the week. 



He's been practicing blowing out candles on everyone else's birthday cakes all year, so he was ready for his. 
I really wanted to stay home with McKay on his birthday, but when his preschool teacher Ms. Linda told us what she had planned I just had to send him to school. The day was a huge party for him. 




A few days after his birthday party, McKay had his 3 year well-check with Dr. Adams. Every other doctor's visit he has been terrified from the moment we step out of the elevator and I was worried this time would be another nightmare. As we rode up the elevator he was nervous but he looked at me and said "I'm three now so I will be a big boy." He was just fine for the whole visit and I was so relieved. 

He sure is a different kid than our others. He weighed 32 pounds, which is in the 52nd percentile for weight! He is 39.25 inches tall, making him in the 88th percentile for height! He has met all his developmental milestones and now we are just gearing up to work on the next big one--potty-training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM