Skiing

After about a 15 year break from skiing (besides trying it last year) I decided to try again and found I LOVED it! I've been twice so far this year--once with just the kids and once with the kids and Jessica's family and my dad.
Jessica and I--skiing buddies for 35 years. 

A family of skiers.

I took the three oldest kids skiing. Mason has been going for a few years and Myles had just had a lesson with school. It was Max's first time. I put all three of them in lessons and enjoyed skiing by myself in the morning. Then we all skied together. Max and Myles picked it up really fast. Max is fearless and just goes! Myles is very cautious. 
We've had a ton of snow this season. Max has enjoyed building snowmen. 

I keep waiting for the day when having 4 boys will become more helpful than hard. Having them shovel snow wasn't when it happened. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM