New York Work Trip

Every year for the last 4-5 years I've gone to a conference in late February/early March called the American Group Psychotherapy Association. Most years it is held in New York and a handful of my friends from BYU go and we have a great time. This year was no exception. I feel so lucky to be able to do this and it is all thanks to my awesome husband and mother-in-law. It takes a village to raise a child--especially if mommy wants to travel!
Highland with my Shrink Friends
A loooong escalator ride to the subway. 

The Chelsea Market was AMAZING! It was cute little boutique stores and restaurants. Definitely somewhere I want to visit again. 

I had no idea that Raman could be this good. The place in Chelsea Market was AMAZING!

Me and my BFF Corinne in Grand Central Station. 

I thought I was the luckiest girl on earth and scored tickets to the Late Show with Stephen Colbert for me and Corinne.. . .for the WRONG DAY! They were for 2 weeks later so I had to give them away. 

I saw three Broadway shows in NYC. First was Dear Evan Hansen. It was soooo good and I bawled like a baby when the mom had her moment with her teenage son. The second was HAMILTON!! Seriously a dream come true. . .even if it made my kids hate my guts for awhile. 

The third was Amelie. It was pretty good but not my favorite. 

Sushi (bento box for me) in NYC before the show. 

This is me and Jennie after the presentation we did with a woman from China who loved our presentation and invited us to present in China. We haven't heard from her since, but fingers crossed. . .

The best thing about going to AGPA every year is the amazing colleagues I go with. My stomach ached from laughing so hard by the time I crashed every night. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions