A Few Pictures from the Last Few Months


Mason had his final band concert of elementary school. He's enjoyed playing the trumpet and will continue in band in Junior High. 
Max LOVES sewing with his sewing machine and recently asked how you sew with just a thread and needle. I bought this little beginners cross-stitch kid and he took right to it. 

Every year Edgemont Elementary has a big carnival as a fund raiser, and every year I hope the kids won't "win" a goldfish. Every year they do. Our goldfish from last year is still alive despite just being kept in a bowl on our kitchen counter. This one came home and lasted a few days.

The kids on the barrel train ride and the Edgemont Extravaganza.

Myles learned a lot about Utah pioneers in 4th grade this year. One of the days they were invited to dress up like either pioneers or "mountain men" and this is what we came up with. I drew the line at him taking a fake pistol to school. 

Mason sprained his wrist a few weeks ago. It was a long wait in urgent care and some painful x-rays, but with the brace it healed up within a few weeks. 

Marshall has created a tradition of always making pancakes for the kids on Saturday mornings--when they can wake him up. One Saturday a few weeks ago they got tired of waiting and Mason made them himself.  

Sometimes I take McKay into work with me when I just need to go for a short period of time. Recently he discovered the vending machine, and now whenever he walks into the building he is suddenly "SO HUNGRY". His favorite thing to buy is the EXACT same yogurt we have at home. I guess it tastes better from a vending machine?

McKay has been loving preschool and I think we will both be sad to see it end this week. I'm pulling him out for June, July, and August while I'm not working. 

Marshall and I went to a friends' wedding at Thanksgiving Point and had the opportunity to tour the tulip festival. It was something I've always wanted to do and was as beautiful as I imagined. 

Myles competed in the Pinewood Derby and although he didn't place this year, made an amazing car complete with 3-D printed parts. 

A few weeks ago Mason had a really rough day with what seemed like failure after failure (some days are just like that). We decided he needed a special dinner out and so I took him to Red Lobster and let hm order the HUGE meal (which he finished). This kid loves his seafood. 
SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM