September 2018

The school year started out with a bang with these boys entering 8th grade, 6th grade, 3rd grade, and preschool. 
McKay continued to love school with Miss Linda at Its Fun to Learn Preschool. 


In September, Myles got to meet some of his favorite celebrities from Studio C.

We spent the year helping out a refugee family from Congo. We became really close to the mom and 5 kids. 

Marshall and I changed up date night a little bit and went to a fun game place. 

We had Jessica's family over for dinner and the kids played a quick game of chess. 
In September I took a group of graduate and undergraduate students up to the North  American Society for Psychotherapy Research which was held at Snowbird this year. They did a great job presenting research we had been working very hard on. 
Because I already had a hotel room up there, Marshall brought the kids up and we had a fun little mountain vacation. We took the gondola to the top of a mountain. Can you pick out the grumpy teenager?

Add caption

The kids loved the alpine slide. 

My friend Corinne and I went to a studio tour and performance with Mindy Gledhill. Mindy is an amazing musician who I first met when she accepted an invitation to talk to my class a few years ago about balancing family and career. She is a beautiful soul who writes beautiful music.

During Labor Day weekend Marshall and I got away for a few days to Las Vegas to enjoy the sun and to decompress. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM